Why Customer Relationship Management & Enterprise Resource Planning is important in the technology space?
No matter what our business is, we should always come back to our relationships both internally and externally.
- CRMs provide a simple, easy–to–use solution that can be used by businesses of any size and in any industry. CRMs offer a number of advantages, including:
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: CRMs help businesses keep track of customer interactions and preferences, making it easier to address customer needs and resolve issues quickly.
- Improved Customer Retention: CRMs make it easier to identify at–risk customers and take action to keep them from defecting to a competitor.
- Increased Sales: CRMs help sales teams close more deals by providing them with the information they need to identify and target potential customers.
- Improved Marketing ROI: CRMs help businesses track the results of their marketing campaigns and adjust their strategies accordingly.
- Increased Efficiency: CRMs help businesses automate tasks and processes, freeing up employees to focus on more important tasks.
- Improved Decision–Making: CRMs help businesses make better decisions by providing them with real–time data and analytics.
- Sales & CPQ
- Commerce Cloud
- Service and Experience Cloud
- CRM Analytics
- Marketing Cloud
Our team of Salesforce architects can assist businesses with strategizing their Salesforce setup and optimizing their Salesforce apps, in line with our philosophy of using CX as a way to bring in new business. We analyze your front-end and CRM applications to find any gaps or roadblocks that prevent our CX applications from operating as intended. We apply best practices from previous engagements to perform health checks on Salesforce, performance, relocations, cloud capacity, solution design, and deployment.
With a strong emphasis on business processes, we assist in leveraging the underutilized aspects of Salesforce. We use our extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem to examine business operations and application performance in order to spot gaps and recommend best practices that help increase user adoption.
In order to enhance user adoption and ensure effective change management, we train the business users and relevant stakeholders of the firm.
Planning and Architecture:
In addition to assisting with the planning of integrations, consolidations, migrations, and licencing optimization, we can also assist with the creation of solution architecture for new applications. We assist firms in developing and delivering fresh projects that help them stay ahead of market demands.
Our team examines customizations in light of your business’s demands and aims. We take a declarative approach to provide optimized bespoke solutions.
Salesforce applications that span administration, architecture, development, integrations, and consulting may be managed and supported end-to-end by our team. Our Center of Excellence makes sure that businesses prioritise their core operations above technology. To accomplish the business goals, we work closely with your IT and business departments. You may automate repetitive operations and reduce the effort of numerous stakeholders with the help of our innovative managed service framework. Our governance methodology makes sure that the pertinent business KPIs are closely monitored.
Data and applications are effortlessly integrated by Indsafri to guarantee that all applications function consistently and support business scalability. API, SOAP, ETL, REST/RESTful, and other custom integration services are provided by us.
The migration of Salesforce data is a crucial undertaking that requires careful planning. It needs the appropriate migration tools, which vary depending on the business environment. The experts at Indsafri are knowledgeable about the challenges of migrations, including user mapping, data security, space, cleanup, backup, timeframes, and organizational structures.
QA for Salesforce
Due to the manual testing of Salesforce apps, the majority of enterprises incur extra operational expenditures. Testing for all types of applications, including Salesforce traditional, Lightning, and Visualforce, can be automated with Indsafri
There are many ways to develop a CRM but four general types of CRM are:
- Analytical CRM systems
- Operational CRM systems
- Collaborative CRM systems
- Strategic CRM systems
- Analytical CRM is concerned with gathering customer data and studying it for patterns and trends. They are used in businesses trying to build a marketing strategy; that equally want such strategies more customer-oriented.
- Operational CRM is conceivable for every interaction that your brand has with current and potential clients. Used in businesses with the need for automation in respect of sales, customer service, and marketing.
- Collaborative CRM is to accommodate the clients truly: even if it means granting the departments access to sensitive information. Used in businesses that like to have multiple collaboration opportunities.
- Strategic CRM is to enhance users’ expectations and experience. Used by businesses in need of more than just frontline sales management.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a platform used by businesses to coordinate and manage the key elements of their operations. Numerous ERP software programmes are essential to businesses because they enable resource planning by integrating all the operations required to manage their operations into a single system.
A software system for enterprise resource planning (ERP) can also incorporate planning, inventory buying, sales, marketing, finance, and other functions.
All of the operations required to run a business can be integrated with ERP software.
Over the years, ERP solutions have changed, and many of them are now often web-based programs that users can access from anywhere.
One source of information, precise, real-time data reporting and open communication across business units are a few advantages of ERP.
A business can select from hundreds of ERP programs, and the majority can be altered.
If a business doesn’t deploy an ERP system carefully, it may not be effective.
Services for Implementing Oracle Cloud
Organizations are switching more frequently to the Cloud Suite of SaaS (Software as a Service) applications in order to be agile enough to keep up with organizational development and to support current business changes. In the fields of finance, purchasing, supply chain management, human resource management, customer experience, and corporate performance management, Oracle provides enterprise cloud applications. These tools assist companies in realizing strategic business objectives and operational efficiencies through conventional business procedures and Business Intelligence dashboards.
Leverage Two Decades of Enterprise Application Implementation Experience with Indsafri. We successfully made the switch to cloud-based enterprise applications thanks to our decades of experience integrating and improving Oracle’s e-Business Suite of Products. Our Partners & Consultants help businesses get the most out of technology.
Every business’s needs are different, we can help you audit and find the best solution that is perfect for you. With our Strong partnerships with application partners and technically sound resources and deep domain expertise, we are a one-stop destination for all your Salesforce and Oracle needs. Our Salesforce and Oracle experts will be there for you all the way from Consulting, Development, Implementation, and Managed. We help B2B and B2C companies to optimize and solve their business problems with technology and get the best out of customer relationship management.